When It Comes to Major Real Estate Purchases, You Need an Experienced Attorney at Your Side.
We Use Our 25 Years of Experience and Our In-Depth Knowledge and Skills to Offer Helpful Legal Representation for Our Boston Area Clients
As a real estate law firm, we have had great success representing our clients. We pride ourselves on the fact that we take the personal time for each case that it deserves.
In and around Massachusetts, our skilled handling of real estate transactions helps our team of real estate attorneys to establish a great professional reputation. With our creative negotiation skills, in-depth knowledge of real estate law, and diligent and personalized approach, we have negotiated and closed countless significant real estate transactions for our clients.
At Nashawaty & Rand, we have experience in representing lenders, buyers, sellers, and attorneys:
- For Lenders: Our network of experienced title examiners and in-house staff allow us to provide loan closing services on an expedited and cost-saving basis. In most cases, we can accomplish your transaction in a three-day turnaround time. We are fully bonded and insured for errors and omissions. We are title insurance agents for the largest and most trusted national title insurers including First American Title Insurance Company and Chicago Title Insurance Company.
- For Buyers and Sellers: We provide real estate contract guidance based on years of experience in Massachusetts real estate residential and commercial transactions. Our properly and skillfully drafted Purchase and Sales Agreement is your best insurance against unwelcome surprises and closing complications. Call us for your free initial phone consultation.
- For Attorneys: We provide the support you need to effectively serve your real estate client, borrower, or lender by certifying titles, issuing title insurance, preparing closing documents, or conducting the closing for you. You, as the attorney, retain your client while we provide all required services, title examination, document preparation, closing services, and title insurance through our conveyancing arm, MassTitleBank.
Our Additional Real Estate Law Experience Includes:
- Title insurance
- Real estate purchases and sales agreements
- Fair Housing Act and Americans with Disabilities Act complaints
We understand that many real estate concerns are time sensitive, and our team will ensure our availability for you anytime and on any day to give you the legal advice you need.
Real estate law varies from state to state. Unlike most states, Massachusetts requires that the closing be conducted by a Massachusetts attorney. We provide to local and national lenders the local presence and experience necessary to ensure compliance with Massachusetts law. Lawyer-conducted closings assure transfer of good title, full-disclosure at execution, completion of error-free documents, proper handling of all recordings and disbursements, and all required post-closing tracking. We are approved closing counsel for hundreds of institutional lenders with a track record of thousands of loan closings. The integrity of your consumer dealings is essential to the integrity of your collateral.
When seeking legal advice, it’s important to choose a firm that has proven experience and skills to get the job done. Our job is to help you understand the process and provide the best, cost-effective service for our clients, from buyers and sellers to condominium and homeowner associations.
From complex marital estates to post-judgment issues, the team at Nashawaty & Rand is committed to representing all of our clients with integrity, and addressing all divorce and child-related issues as efficiently and effectively as possible. To schedule a free initial consultation with our experienced team of divorce lawyers, call 781-848-8545 today.